Say hello to Brant

MT_Chad

Hey all, thought I would give an update to our dog search since I've had a few related threads. We got a new lab a couple months ago, been busy since with the girls and a new pup. Here's a recent pic and one shortly after we got him.20190619_172710.jpg20190427_165136.jpg

Great looking pup! Great family and working hunt breed. Grats.

That second picture is exactly look my kids give my wife as they say, you're not going to put that on facebook, right?!

Thanks guys. He is a little stubborn at times, luckily he's pretty food driven so between a little kibble in my pocket and some occasional yelling we get the job done.

If you plan to hunt with him check out UKC hunt tests and Freddy King's "The Retriever Trainer" program. Lots of great training out there but the $60/year I spend on it is worth every dime.

If you plan to hunt with him check out UKC hunt tests and Freddy King's "The Retriever Trainer" program. Lots of great training out there but the $60/year I spend on it is worth every dime.
I'll check it out, thanks. I already have a pretty vast library of training materials from our last lab, but a little new knowledge never hurts.
Here's a new pic from the other night, we were throwing dummies and he got distracted by his buddy next door.20190723_062041.jpg
Another couple weeks and we'll start working on gunfire. woo woo!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back