Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Saw some critters.

cjcj

Had a great time up north...Wife and I both got our turkey.
on my recent turkey hunt saw over 200 elk/ 100 deer/ 15 antelope and about 100 turkey [90 hens] and a bonus 3 wolves ... 2 together I caught them doing the "nasty" at the bottom of a drainage...and also spotted some "rare' apache trout in a very small creek.....nice to see the Apache trout making a comeback... had to cut the trip short but it was sure nice and cool up there... looks like everyone has been stacking up the bear and turkey...hunting season is over down here.. time to go fishing/Vegas.:)

Bwana she found those pants laying on a log....last deer season.. probably some little kids.

Elkay... we have a "sweet spot" in unit 27 .....More Turkeys than the Kaibab in my opinion.

Thanks W.H.. I don`t know why I can post some pics and not others....but thanks again.

I think Bwana may have been talking about the shirt, not the pants. :D

cj, I deleted that first picture I posted for you, since it wasn't the right one. Those bald turkeys just don't compare to the fully feathered ones. ;)

Oh... right over my head...whhoooosh... pink camo!... It was getting warm... but maybe her turkey liked that "pink camo" you know he was looking for some springtime action!

schmalts said:
Damn, she is a buff little thing isnt she?

It aint fair Schmalts, she smokes a pack a day, and is ready to turn 50 this summer... She never, ever works out....has had our 2 kids without a stretch mark.... still wears her high school clothes.... She is clearly an "exception" to the rule..... I am one lucky guy for surehump

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back