Sarasota FL. What's there to do?

schmalts

Anyone live in the Sarasota area? I will be there Wed through Sunday on business. Didn't find a lot to do from the quick search on the web. I wonder if there is a Pier that rents fishing poles and sells beer:D

Hang out with the older generation Retired people. Or hang on the beach. With retired people

Two hour drive to Harry Potter World. Get yourself a fancy new Wizard Wand.

Dine and drink at the restaurant down by the harbor or drive up to Bradenton and hang out at the restaurant just North of the public beach and watch the sun set over the gulf. There's also a great seafood restaurant down on the SW side of town (Bradenton) about 60th Ave. West and 34th St. West, called Rotten Ralph's. My favorite part of FL.

Last edited:
It's been awhile, but I've spent many vacations in that area (Longboat Key, Madeira Beach, Etc). Love it there.

Wear a safari jacket,look outdoorsey and ride around in a golfcart trolling for rich widows......?

Schmalts: I'll be headed there in late Feb. to shoot sporting clays. There are 4 courses in the area. Most all of those courses have gun rental. If you like to shoot :)

good luck to all
the dog

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back