Sad Goodbye

Mini Moose

A good friend of mine and my brothers died today in a boise hospital, last week he fell asleep at the wheel coming home from boise and rolled his car, he has been in a coma since the accident but doctors said he was doing better, saturday night he had a seizure and had to be put back on life support, they took him off at noon today and now he is gone, My brother and I are trying to write a song in his memory, but it is very difficult at the time being,

Just needed to talk about it to someone abnd figured i could do it hear

Happy Hunting

Tara

Sorry to hear the bad news. I know it is hard to loose someone close, I lost my brother 10 years ago this month and it is still hard. Hang in there!
grouphug.gif
grouphug.gif

Tara

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-03-2003 18:01: Message edited by: Tara ]</font>

JohnSWA

Senior Thread Mover
Life is too short. Hang in there Mini Moose. We should all count our blessings. I know you're song will be beautiful.

Mini Moose

Well update is that we have guitar and drums for the song, and a chorus( i don't know it my brother wrote it) and are working on getting verses, we are putting on a bennifit show for him in december as well, we are trying to get about 5 other bands to play it as well

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-22-2003 21:20: Message edited by: Mini Moose ]</font>

Yeti

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1004u