Sad day here today - The hardest thing I have ever had to do

Sorry to hear about your loss. As others have said it is REALLY tough to lose such a special friend.

Bill, It is with great regret I read about the passing of Aspen. He was truly a special dog. You have Michelle have my deepest sympathy.

cool.gif

Sorry about the loss Bill, he was a very good dog and I did enjoy his company the times I was at your house!!!
frown.gif

Oh man-

Here's to dogs! They bond with a soul like no other animal. Sounds like you had some great years with Aspen.

You made the right decision on letting him leave with some dignity attached.

Let the calendar work some and maybe you can find some room in the heart to get another totally new and different friend.

Thanks for your thought everyone.

You might be right T Bone.

When we went to get a puppy 10 1/2 years ago, we had all intentions of picking out our puppy. But there was one puppy that picked us out and stayed between my legs the whole time we were there. Where ever I walked, he wwalked with me and just stayed between my legs. It was a perfect match and I am sure glad he picked us. That puppy was none other than Aspen.

EH, I was touched to hear about your loss. I was equally touched to see the outporing of simpathy for you, your wife and your very special friend. It is nice to know in your time of sorrow that so many people care enough about you to try and help you with your pain. It speaks volumes about the impact you have made in their lives. I think T-bone is right. You are the only one that can make the call but it sounds like having a new friend would go along way to help your pain and also to honor your friend that just passed. He would want you to have someone else to play ball with. Once, again I am sorry for your loss, Best wishes, JLG.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back