russell pond outfitters in north idaho???

He also Guides In Maine.Thats where his Name Russel Pond Came from.
From what I have herd from some of his hunters and a guide that worked for him I woulden't Hunt with him.But things mite be difren't in Idaho.

C.C. If you're going to Hunt Northern Idaho.. Try Buckshot..... CLINT'S WEB PAGE

Wyoming Bcat can Take ya...DOUG's WEBPAGE

Or down South I think BEar creek Hunts BEAR
BEAR CREEK

Try the hound section too if ya want to go back east.. There aer many that post here that hunt um......

Ohh By the way, Never heard of Russell pond outfitters...

moosie i am seriously thinking of an idaho/wyoming bear hunt. i think i screwed myself for this season here in california...i haven't gotten my tag yet!! i'll have to call tomarrow and see what they say. probably be cheaper in the long run anyway to use a guide and i've never been to either ID or WY. i got a second job earlier this week to pay off a credit card and after thats taken care of i'll start saving for a guided hunt( i'm getting something out of it!! i'm not gonna work 15 hour days for nothing!!)

SO DOUG OR CLINT HOW SOON DO I NEED TO BOOK WITH YOU FOR THE SPRING??

Cali Coyote, it took me about 2 weeks to get my tag back in the mail. I hope you saved your reciept you tear off you tag application. At least you are garenteed to get a tag. (no draw)

John

It should not be to late. Just go to were they sell hunting lic. and ask for a bear tag application. Longs drug stores is were I got my stuff.

John

No California did not go to a draw. Residents have to just send in an applcation and they mail you back the tag.

If you do not get a bear, mail the tag back in and get your money back minus $6.25

John

i called today and i can still get a tag!!! the lady said it wouldn't be a problem!!

JASON CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!!!!!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 17 July 2001 23:23: Message edited by: californiacoyotes ]</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back