Rumor has it: AZ hitting cc's today

I went all day thinking it was the 21st. That's when my card got hit last year. I forgot to change the date on my watch, so I've been bugging the hell out of my wife to keep checking our account to see if it hit. So hopefully tomorrow. GOOD LUCK!

Good luck my brethren. I did money order this year because i dont trust the credit card method with them alwags getting hacked.

$550 charge from AZ. Wahooooo!
Pretty great antelope tag.

Wife said 'how much to hunt an antelope?' For that much they should just ship it to you...'

Last edited:
I got hit today also. Probably my second choice late archery elk, but you never know. I might get the early hunt this year.

Still just a rumor as far as I can tell from firsthand experience. :mad: I suspect it will take a few days before they're done, but I'd sure feel better if I get hit for a charge soon. I forgot about the NM deadline and missed it by 12 minutes, so I really hope I can hunt elk at home this year.

Congrats to those that have already been charged! Good luck on your hunts and happy to help out if I can.

Im not expecting anything, but will be fun checking just to make sure I dont win the lottery

My card got hit this morning. Elk tags for my son and I. Now the real waiting game begins, knowing that we're hunting but not where or when...

I'd like to think the draw hasn't started since they haven't called my name yet but enough people have confirmed the rumor.

Congrats Bisquit and all the other lucky dogs!

Thanks Mtn. My card got hit early enough in the process that I'm trying to convince myself that I got drawn in the bonus pass, meaning that I got either my first or second choice. But the reality is, I have no idea how they are doing things this year. I think they ran the entire draw already, and are now charging cards for those that drew, so maybe I got my third choice. And I have no idea what order they charge in-- random number, hunt number, alphabetically...there are lots of options. Point is, for those of you that haven't seen a charge yet, they will still be hitting cards into next week, so don't give up hope...

My hunting partner said no hits on his card yet, oh the agony!

I really want to arrow a bull this year.

$550 charge from AZ. Wahooooo!
Pretty great antelope tag.

Wife said 'how much to hunt an antelope?' For that much they should just ship it to you...'

Even at that price, it will be one of the most fun antelope hunts of your life. Congrats and good luck.

Was really wanting to do both deer & elk in AZ this year. So far, AZ apparently doesn't want me to do elk.

Biscuit Hunter, I hope you are right.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back