Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Rules for the BAYED

Oh well, if I dropped one acronym and get disqualified so be it. I will still watch and promote the show and since I work in a High School will do detention next Wednesday, turn in my Mr. Rogers code ring, and be grounded for a week. Whaaaaaaa!!! and then for 2011 will post thousands of one word posts hourly for the entire year...nanananana

Oh well, if I dropped one acronym and get disqualified so be it. I will still watch and promote the show and since I work in a High School will do detention next Wednesday, turn in my Mr. Rogers code ring, and be grounded for a week. Whaaaaaaa!!! and then for 2011 will post thousands of one word posts hourly for the entire year...nanananana

If I could simply just post "+1" to everything Big Fin, Oak, Greenhorn, Buzz, BreaksRunner, Lawnboy, ShootStraight, NHY, Moosie and a bunch of other posters I am forgetting about I would be a post whore king. Unfortunately it makes me post more than a few characters :(

I'm new to this place so it probably doesn't matter but how do you know how many posts you have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back