Rocky Mnt Elk Foundations Wolf Letter

David Allen is an ass-clown, RMEF had to get involved with wolves to appease their red-neck anti-wolf donors. They couldn't let another group like SFW appeal to the in-breds who want to SSS every wolf. It is all about money for RMEF, not about wildlife.

There's many that hold that opinion of lots of groups, even some from ID...

Not sure of that, I have hauled many cases of green bottled hops and Costco hor'douerves to get togethers. Talk about your low-budget operations. Next time you are up, we can go by their "world headquarters" and you can compare it to RMEF's castle in Montana.

$dollar for $dollar, nobody is more efficient than certain Idaho groups. :D

RMEF sure ripped Defenders of Wildlife a new one. The letter posted above was in response to a nasty letter from Defenders of Wildlife. I wonder how much of our tax money Defenders of Wildlife are using to pay for their court battles. Now RMEF is pushing a bill in the Montana legislature that would dedicate $200,000 to aid in a lawsuit against wolf worshippers.

RMEF sure ripped Defenders of Wildlife a new one. The letter posted above was in response to a nasty letter from Defenders of Wildlife. I wonder how much of our tax money Defenders of Wildlife are using to pay for their court battles. Now RMEF is pushing a bill in the Montana legislature that would dedicate $200,000 to aid in a lawsuit against wolf worshippers.

How much of our Taxpayer money is RMEF using to "rip Defenders of Wildlife" and pay for RMEF's court battles (and their monuments to excess/themselves that they build for headquarters?)

Not sure of that, I have hauled many cases of green bottled hops and Costco hor'douerves to get togethers. Talk about your low-budget operations. Next time you are up, we can go by their "world headquarters" and you can compare it to RMEF's castle in Montana.

$dollar for $dollar, nobody is more efficient than certain Idaho groups. :D
Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I have better things to do when I visit ID. Will be trying to shoot a turkey there this weekend. Just wanted to point out that the $$ motive is too easily used as an argument/complaint when one doesn't like the tactics or goals of an organization.

Deleted self. Almost fed the troll. Pointless.

Moe

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back