Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Robin Hood

drthornton

Yesterday evening I was doing my final practicing before I leave for my New Mexico Pronghorn Hunt. My final shot at the 50 yards(current regimen is to shoot 3 arrows at 30, 40, 50 and 60) sounded really strange. I actually thought I skimmed the top of the target and lost the arrow to the chigger infested Johnson Grass behind my bow range.
As I got closer I realized I had "Robin Hooded" my previous shot. My first real robin hood. Even though I had just ruined about a $10 arrow I was still excited.

Now I know a robin hood has a lot due to luck, like a hole in 1 in golf, but I am choosing to take this as a good Omen for my hunt. I decided to stop my practicing and call it good. Leave for New Mexico tonight.

Attachments

• Robin Hood.jpg
    Robin Hood.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 304
  • Robin Hood 2.jpg
    Robin Hood 2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 271
  • Antelope Truck load resize.jpg
    Antelope Truck load resize.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 264
Looks like you're ready. Those camper shells sure come in handy for hunt gear haulin',.

Only thing I can see wrong in the picture of your truck is that your garage is waaaaay too clean. PM me your address and I will send you some free crap and pay the shipping:D

Congrats, I have one myself sitting over my front door. Gotta put your up somewhere in the house.

Made it to New Mexico...still an hour or so til sunup. Gas up, Ice Up and Coffee Up then off to scout a big ole goat. Got a good shower around here last night....We'll see how fast it drys up and a small chance in the forecast for next couple days. Could put waterholes on the back burner.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back