Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

RMEF Land

Retap45

Is there any way to figure out exactly where new RMEF acquired land is each year?

onX has it as a layer in their app.

Here is a link on the RMEF website - https://www.rmef.org/where-we-conserve/

Thanks much, I just read the article in the RMEF Bugle magazine about Falls Creek Montana Parcel they purchased to gain access to the Scapegoat Wilderness. I know of no other organization that has helped hunters (and wildlife) in a more beneficial way than the RMEF has. Reading the story warmed my outdoor soul.

Here is another link worth the read:

i believe it's MHD 422. Trail 229.

Any advice if the RMEF conservation project properties get a lot of attention?
I am considering hunting a RMEF BLM project area that looks quite promising, but will focus on adjacent BLM if they usually receive extra pressure. Thanks!

My experience is if you focus on hunting a wilderness area, you will be competing with the crowd that wants to get away from the crowd. The deterrents are the special regulations that apply to wilderness areas.
Any advice if the RMEF conservation project properties get a lot of attention?
I am considering hunting a RMEF BLM project area that looks quite promising, but will focus on adjacent BLM if they usually receive extra pressure. Thanks!

Not exactly the question you asked, but my experience is if you focus on hunting a wilderness area, you will be competing with the crowd that wants to get away from the crowd. The deterrents are the special regulations that apply to wilderness areas---no motors, or wheels of any type, foot travel only, except for horseback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back