RMEF: Better Than We Found It

Definitely a great organization (RMEF), one that I'm a proud member of, but i'm going pump the breaks on the massive gains, that video was more of a promo for BP that anything and with only 7k views it's not reaching much of an audience. However, I will say, it spurred me to look into BP conservation efforts more. They definitely do more than I thought. I'd still like to see even more, but they certainly spread the wealth to a lot of different groups.

@neffa3 for one day on YouTube, that's grabbing many more than most of our RMEF videos.

Seems BPS has turned my local Cabela's"Outpost" into a bit more of a, *clothing store however, I've also viewed their support as you shared in the past. Most notably, those, "would you like to round up your sale for contribution to conservation efforts?" Pay off in big dividends for the public land hunter whom Bass pro shop supports and has made other public statements about access to our public lands that are blocked. I was quite happy to see this implemented with RMEF mission fitting public lands.
I certainly agree w/you and wish the audience would be in the hundreds of thousands or millions unfortunately, it seems conservation takes backstage to how to best kill an elk. Either way it's a great message by a great foundation and to support a company who has placed quality time and money towards a mutual interest I believe deserves some quality credit.

Followed the thread discussing Bass Pro/Cabela's here. This is why I have no issues shopping those stores. I plan on joining RMEF as soon as I can. Need COVID-19 issues to subside! Great posts and thread!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back