Caribou Gear Tarp

RIP RBG - no political responses please

Wildabeest

I’m sure her positions are controversial on this forum, so this is not intended to start a political debate. She lived an honorable life and served her country. She should be remembered for that. Her best friend was Anthony Scalia - her polar opposite on ideology but they had a mutual respect and admiration for each other despite that. We could all learn something from that.

If you feel the need to post political commentary about her or the upcoming process for naming and confirming a new nominee, please start your own thread. this thread is to honor an American public servant.

I’m sure her positions are controversial on this forum, so this is not intended to start a political debate. She lived an honorable life and served her country. She should be remembered for that. Her best friend was Anthony Scalia - her polar opposite on ideology but they had a mutual respect and admiration for each other despite that. We could all learn something from that.

If you feel the need to post political commentary about her or the upcoming process for naming and confirming a new nominee, please start your own thread. this thread is to honor an American public servant.
Well said. Godspeed to a good and faithful servant.

Folks can think how they wish personally but a woman just passed away. Like it or not, RBG advocated for many things, let’s respect the work she did and the life that’s now lost. Or ya know, just don't comment.

that entire statement you made is political.

Shortly before she died, Ginsburg dictated a statement to her granddaughter, Clara Spera. “My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new President is installed,” she wrote.

She was totally political, to her last breath.
So as nicely as I can say

Attachments

• C6F6B313-92EE-4A33-A521-EF18586201AE.jpeg
    C6F6B313-92EE-4A33-A521-EF18586201AE.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back