Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Rip.....ddt

Iminrut:

Great job staying after a great buck. Glad you got him.

A bow kill is always a trophy, but one like that you will never beat.

Congrats!

Ddt

Congratulations on a great deer.

I hope you have a journal or diary that you are keeping all these HT posts / pictures in. Twenty years from now, it will be neat as he$$ to look back at all these as you stare at the rack on the wall and remenisce about the season of 2007.

Tenacious you are, sir !!!

~AO

Super Congrats! It's been a fun show watching (reading actually) how you find a certain buck, then hunt him down! Way cool!

Way to go Clay!! I told you things would work out but talk about cutting it close with the rifle season opening tomorrow!

I sure hope to get a chance to see this one in person on Dec. 1st. He should do VERY well!!!

Again, congrats on the great buck. With all the effort you put into it, you deserve him.

Thanks a ton guys.......I even took 4 days off this week just to bowhunt as much as possible in hopes to get a crack at him before the opener....I will needed one day, and he decided to show early......thank goodness !!!

Bwana, you for sure will see him Dec. 1st....wife and I already made plans to stay overnight. hump

Hopefully he'll be in the running......if anything, maybe I'll have a crack at people's choice :rolleyes: :) Will be interesting to see how the Rackulator boys decide to score him....as turned down mains, or as drops....

CONGRADULATIONS, way to keep after him.......dogged determination is what it takes to get it done......I hope I can get the buck I'm after as well. Good Job.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back