RIP Charlie Daniels

Got to see him one time way back at the county fair , have always liked his music , he’s a constant in my music rotation , he touched a lot of lives over the decades and I’m glad I got to be one of those , Aaron Lewis did a song called “country boy “ a few years back and Charlie Daniels and Gorge Jones both did parts in the song , with Daniels getting the ending , if you’ve never herd it or seen it , here is the video with all 3 in it , a fitting tribute I feel to the man ,

Saw him, Travis Tritt and Hank Jr on my 21st birthday. The oldest of the three and he put the others to shame as far as how he was moving around on that stage. it was an amazing show, and now I am so grateful i got to see him preform! RIP Mr. Daniels!

When my nephew was in Iraq he was sitting at a table alone eating lunch when he heard a voice asking if they could join him. The voice said "I'm Charlie Daniels and your name is?" He laid his tray down, stuck out his hand and thanked him for his service. They ate together and had a great conversation. What a great American.

Last time I saw him was 2010 with Skynard at a freedom festival show in San Diego - spectacular performance, I wish I could bottle that night.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back