Rigging and Jigging Brown Town!

Big Sky

If you ain't jigging you ain't rigging right. It's time for the Brown Town Get Down! Yes, I'm in a good mood and the fishing lately has been exceptional.
attachment.php

Love dem browns!
attachment.php

This is one time I don't mind having three strikes. I wasn't out, I was in!!! Good times.
attachment.php

Normally I would be focused on hunting, but the season is pretty long in Montana and the best is the latter part of the season. This window for incredible fishing is actually much smaller than deer season. So I'm fishing. :D

Although I'm sure you have a few slower days fishing ... you likely don't have many days when you're not in a good mood.

'Nice fish; thanks for sharing once again.

Straight Arrow, I do feel pretty spoiled living in Montana and it is easy to be in a good mood most days just for that fact alone. :D

Well that does it! I'm going fishing.
Love your trout pics. I have a little break in hunting too so I'll have to wet a line this weekend.
My fishing is small stream and it's low so jigging might not work for me, but I'll have to try it some time. Any recc. for small stream jigging tackle?

Big Sky.

Total admiration. How did you acquire your skill. Did you have a mentor as you are mentoring your daughter and I assume your older children? Or, did you just go out and do it and acquire skills by doing it?

Impressive talent no matter how it was earned.

Your smile while fishing is delightful.

Bobbly dean, I've had some good friends help me along the way. I first tried jig fishing for trout over thirty years ago. However it's been the last 6 or so years that I've totally focused on it. Since I have so much success with it I did do a "how to" video on YouTube so others can enjoy similar success. I believe it's always important to give back.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back