Requotable Quotes- Say it Again

“I won’t be wronged, I won’t be insulted and I won’t be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
J.B. Books from “The Shootist”

IMG_0004.jpeg

Here's a few...

1. "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
  2. "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost
  3. "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
  4. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs
  5. "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
  6. "Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
  7. "The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
  8. "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker
  9. "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." - Allen Sanders
  10. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
  11. "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss
  12. "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
  13. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky
  14. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." - Lao Tzu
  15. "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"I recognize the right and duty of this generation to develop and use the natural resources of our land; but I do not recognize the right to waste them, or to rob, by wasteful use, the generations that come after us."
- Theodore Roosevelt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back