Caribou Gear

Remington 700 Mountain SS .280

Sorry to pile-on, but I just can’t believe you’re selling this thing! Is this all because of missing that bear? I mean, I’ve seen golfers throw clubs after bad hits, but this is next level!

Great deal for anyone who buys—especially with the dies and bullets. Good luck on the sale!
No, but I’ve just found I shoot my other rifles a little better from field conditions. Just thinning the herd a little bit.

I'm trying to get in touch with my nephew in Bozeman, this would be a perfect set up for him. Couple questions. Is there a price drop for no shipping and does the free state of Montana require FFL for an in state person to person transfer?
PM me if he’s interested, we could work something out. No FFL required in person.

He's from Hamilton in his last year at MSU in the engineering program. He's a pretty impressive young man, but apparently he wants to pack around a heavy 300 win. for elk. I just talked to him, he's actually on his way from Bozeman to the Bitterroots today. If he wasn't so busy I would have had him pick up the .280 for me. He scored a summer job in Stevi in some type of tech/manufacturing

He's from Hamilton in his last year at MSU in the engineering program. He's a pretty impressive young man, but apparently he wants to pack around a heavy 300 win. for elk. I just talked to him, he's actually on his way from Bozeman to the Bitterroots today. If he wasn't so busy I would have had him pick up the .280 for me. He scored a summer job in Stevi in some type of tech/manufacturing
Nice. I'm from Stevi. Nothing wrong with a .300 for elk. mtmuley

Nice. I'm from Stevi. Nothing wrong with a .300 for elk. mtmuley
Right on. I love the Bitterroot Valley, I would have made the move years ago if it wasn't for work here. Was planning on retiring out there but the way things are going I might need to win the Lotto at this point. If by a miracle no one snatches up the mountain rifle I will be back in touch.

Right on. I love the Bitterroot Valley, I would have made the move years ago if it wasn't for work here. Was planning on retiring out there but the way things are going I might need to win the Lotto at this point. If by a miracle no one snatches up the mountain rifle I will be back in touch.
Yep. The Root is going nuts. Let me know if I can help. mtmuley

I’m selling my Remington 700 Mountain Rifle in .280 Rem. Purchased April 2020, less than 150 rounds fired. Comes with Bell and Carlson stock, not bedded, and Triggertech primary trigger. This rifle shoots very well with 143 Hammer Hunters and also likes 150 gr Accubonds and 150 gr ELD-X.

I’ll ship to your FFL for $950 $900.

RCBS dies and 100 143 Hunters can be added for an extra $120 $100.

View attachment 182657

View attachment 182658
pm sent

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back