Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I mean if youve never been around any piece of off road equipment, how would you know?I skipped the last two pages after reading a member didnt know what dyed diesel was.
I would guess that his life may not revolve around diesel trucks and bulldozers like some of the rest of us.I skipped the last two pages after reading a member didnt know what dyed diesel was.
So what will happen to the guys that pump small amounts, say less than 50 gallons, at the pump mom and pop stations? Honor system? Or guys like me that pick up a hundred or so when needed for tractors? The feds have no idea what the fuel was used for.Forgiveme if this was mentioned upthread after page 2
One thing about this Presidential order is that it only DEFERS the tax on it. The order defers the ~24.4-cent-per-gallon federal highway diesel tax (October 5 through December 31, 2026) without interest or penalties, meaning the tax is delayed rather than permanently erased. Only Congress has the constitutional power to permanently eliminate a federal tax, though the order asks the Treasury to explore paths to forgive it
Uh...red dye at gas pumps might get you thinking. I suppose urbanites get a pass.I mean if youve never been around any piece of off road equipment, how would you know?
I don't understand why he didn't just suspend taxes on the clear diesel ? i predict this will be another case of stepping over a dollar to pick up a dime.So what will happen to the guys that pump small amounts, say less than 50 gallons, at the pump mom and pop stations? Honor system? Or guys like me that pick up a hundred or so when needed for tractors? The feds have no idea what the fuel was used for.
He can’t without Congress.I don't understand why he didn't just suspend taxes on the clear diesel ? i predict this will be another case of stepping over a dollar to pick up a dime.
No one’s ever seen anything like it…Billions and billions of fluid ounces of diesel, so many billions you can't even count that high.
How many red tons?Billions and billions of fluid ounces of diesel, so many billions you can't even count that high.
What? mtmuleyHow many red tons?
Not entirely untrue....No one’s ever seen anything like it…