Really, Wyoming?

Here we go with the virtue signaling.

"I didn't think it was funny"

"It's not something to joke about"

The joke was funny. But then again, I think insult comedy, roast comedy, and other comedy with some edgy jokes is funny. Jokes about anything are funny. If more people could learn to laugh, the world would be a lot better of a place. Enough with the thin skin and getting offended by everything. Especially when it's a JOKE
Racism is no joke.

Interesting, the specific statute regarding predatory animals reads as such:

"(a) Nothing in this article may be construed to prohibit:
The hunting, capture, killing or destruction of any predatory animal, pest or other wildlife in any manner not otherwise prohibited by law."

I don't see how "not otherwise prohibited by law" would therefore exempt animal cruelty laws.

Interesting, the specific statute regarding predatory animals reads as such:

"(a) Nothing in this article may be construed to prohibit:
The hunting, capture, killing or destruction of any predatory animal, pest or other wildlife in any manner not otherwise prohibited by law."

I don't see how "not otherwise prohibited by law" would therefore exempt animal cruelty laws.
I would bet that's being looked at, just wonder how much traction it will get?

I would bet that's being looked at, just wonder how much traction it will get?
I would hope they had the wisdom to send it to a local DA (or County Attorney, not sure what they have in WY) to decide if further charges are appropriate. LEOs are notorious for not fully understanding what charges to hit someone with. The way the note is written, it looks like the Game and Fish agency made the legal determination absent a prosecutor's review.

I really hope when im in my mid 50s I have much better things to do than yell on forums and post clown emojis.
Don't you have grandkids or something that need your undivided attention? Your wife is probably ready for that Africa trip you dreamed of for you both? Something...something must intrigue you besides yelling and clowns? Oh my goodness...Maybe you want to be a real clown, but your not sure anyone will understand or support that dream....well lucky for you I will support you 100. I may be a racist but I'll never stand in the way of someone's dreams. What do you need from me to make this happen Buzz I'm here for you, anything you need you just ask little buddy.
Go rub your participation trophies Sport.

Here we go with the virtue signaling.

"I didn't think it was funny"

"It's not something to joke about"

The joke was funny. But then again, I think insult comedy, roast comedy, and other comedy with some edgy jokes is funny. Jokes about anything are funny. If more people could learn to laugh, the world would be a lot better of a place. Enough with the thin skin and getting offended by everything. Especially when it's a JOKE

Not that I'm saying you are, it's humor after all...that is a CLASSIC line of attack by abusive husbands. Say something offensive then claim, it's a joke, followed by, you are too sensitive.

So, when did you stop beating your wife? Hey it's a joke.

The actions and behaviors of the individual involved in this case are not reflective of Wyoming's values for wildlife,” Game and Fish Director Brian Nesvik emphasized. “The actions that came to light in this case were disrespectful to wildlife. These actions were not in keeping with conservation principles or ethical behavior. This incident casts a shadow over our state’s proven track record in successfully and responsibly managing our gray wolf population.”

On that topic, can we change the title?

I’m an all in Karma guy. My best hope is that this nimrods actions spur some changes in legislation to make these incidents just what they are. Pure and utter bullshit. And I hope it shines a light on all his cronies that think this is cool. Once they all start getting scrutinized for his actions, Karma will play its course. I’m sure he’ll start to be way less popular amongst his buddies and kin and they’ll put him in his place for not at least keeping his mouth shut. Silence wouldn’t have made it right, but his lack of is sure going to eventually bring the hammer down on that sort of nonsense.

I’m an all in Karma guy. My best hope is that this nimrods actions spur some changes in legislation to make these incidents just what they are. Pure and utter bullshit. And I hope it shines a light on all his cronies that think this is cool. Once they all start getting scrutinized for his actions, Karma will play its course. I’m sure he’ll start to be way less popular amongst his buddies and kin and they’ll put him in his place for not at least keeping his mouth shut. Silence wouldn’t have made it right, but his lack of is sure going to eventually bring the hammer down on that sort of nonsense.
Id hope so but the buddy system seemed to feed his enjoyment since the entire bar was in on it. Even his family.

If that bar was on fire and my bladder was full, I’d piss on the tree across the street.

Id hope so but the buddy system seemed to feed his enjoyment since the entire bar was in on it. Even his family.

If that bar was on fire and my bladder was full, I’d piss on the tree across the street.
I’m curious. Do we know that the bar was on board?? Someone called and reported it. I’m not sure that individual has been named. I could be wrong. It would be heartbreaking though to my selfish person because I’ve spent a fair bit of time in that place while hunting down there. Pretty enjoyable establishment. And I never ran into anyone in there that gave me the vibes of this. Mind you I’m pretty good at just keeping to myself and doing my own thing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m curious. Do we know that the bar was on board?? Someone called and reported it. I’m not sure that individual has been named. I could be wrong. It would be heartbreaking though to my selfish person because I’ve spent a fair bit of time in that place while hunting down there. Pretty enjoyable establishment. And I never ran into anyone in there that gave me the vibes of this. Mind you I’m pretty good at just keeping to myself and doing my own thing. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Some employee was okay enough with letting a wolf into a bar and letting the jackass get a picture with it. I don’t know if on board is the right thing to say but they sure seemed to let it happen.

Some employee was okay enough with letting a wolf into a bar and letting the jackass get a picture with it. I don’t know if on board is the right thing to say but they sure seemed to let it happen.
They may have been the one to report it. We don’t know. And I don’t want to get into it, but it’s a small establishment, and I can’t see a female bartender confronting a guy that is ballsy enough to bring a wolf inside. Lots of angles here that aren’t known. Not our place to crucify those in a position that we weren’t. That employee may just as well been the whistleblower. I know damn well I’d tell my wife to just ignore it best you can, and report it asap. No need to get into a confrontation in an establishment serving alcohol, with anyone of the likes of this joker. Do you think if she’d asked him to leave he’d of done it quietly. This is basically in the middle of nowhere WY in a bar!!!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back