Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Really, Wyoming?

That guys a douche. But I sure like that bar!! Spent a fair share of time in that fine establishment. It was my first experience to just how overpriced bars are in my &*¥€ hole state. Haha

I bet you'd like to see the inside of his van too. The GRB is a breeding ground for his (your) type.
A guy brings a wolf into a bar with its mouth taped shut… iit appears to be a place I’ll gladly visit. 🙂
IMG_7269.jpeg

If there was ever a guy who deserved to have his phone and address provided to the animal rights extremists...this is him. WY law prohibits FOIA regarding wolf (predator?) kills, but does it protect animal cruelty infractions?

If there was ever a guy who deserved to have his phone and address provided to the animal rights extremists...this is him. WY law prohibits FOIA regarding wolf (predator?) kills, but does it protect animal cruelty infractions?

Unlikely that this rises to that level since wildlife and predators aren't included in the cruelty statutes specifically. Would need to dive deeper into statute to see if it's even chargeable.

I'm hoping this doesn't get tied to hunting in some way. Maybe this guy is a decoy for the green agenda and wants wolves back on the endangered species list. Was this an April 1 story I hope!?

I'm hoping this doesn't get tied to hunting in some way. Maybe this guy is a decoy for the green agenda and wants wolves back on the endangered species list. Was this an April 1 story I hope!?

hoping??

bro, it's not just tied to hunting it's already made a baby with hunting.

this story is among the worst press that could possibly be going on in hunting these days if you ask me, especially while colorado is dealing with very contentious wolf reintroductions.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back