Real Story on the two ID world record bulls

I was glad to find that last night. At least Kevin Reid makes no bones about them being high fence elk and isn't trying to pass them off as something they aren't. I'm surprised his 2004 bull didn't hit the net till this fall.

My guess is $30,000+ for the big bull. I don't get SCI....why do they "count" farm raised high fenced animals in the trophy book. Do these go on the same page as free range elk? That would suck to go kill a 420 bull on public land and try to enter it in SCI and be like the 100th biggest elk, behind all the farm raised ones? Not sure I look at SCI as favorably as I once did.

Not to take anything away from those Big bulls.... But, man that guy likes to get far back in them pics... In that first one you can barely see him... Hardly any of the flash hit him...

IDhunters... SCI is mostly all Penned animals... B&C is Rifle, P&Y is Archery, SCI is fenced. SCI scores are a way to get African animals and texas animals in a "BOOK".

Nothing agianst them for Clarity, butthats basically what it is. B&C and P&Y are a "Fair chase" book.

you guys think he paid 30k ? you're low..............

FYI.....................

(but thēt´) or Buthet , common name for a large, flightless bird of Australia, related to the cassowary and the ostrich . It is 5 to 6 ft (150-180 cm) tall and a very swift runner. The head and neck are feathered. The six or seven dark green eggs, laid in a sandy pit, are sometimes incubated by the male and require 56 days to hatch. The butthats are easily tamed. There is only one living species, Dromiceius novaehollandiae. butthats are classified in the phylum Chordata , subphylum Vertebrata, class Aves, order Casuariiformes, family Dromiceidae.

Moosie said:
SCI scores are a way to get African animals and texas animals in a "BOOK".

Man, you just had to think of Texas when describing didn't you, LOL. I don't blame you, but being a defensive Texan who is not pro-high fence I had complain. ;)

If I have another person send me this stupid email telling me about how it's the new old record I'm going to blow chow. ( No chow is not my dog!)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back