Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Read the comments on this article.

Way to go Karen, being such a Karen lol. Those bot's comments are laughable

Both the left and right will put their own on the menu in short order lately. I guess The Circle Does Meet Itself Each Time Around.

Yup. It is just as bad.

The only time I use it is to monitor some outdoors/hunting type groups and some livestock related groups.

Even those private groups go off the rails pretty quickly.
Unfortunately, some days this place is no better. I got a head scratcher of a PM tirade from someone throwing a temper tantrum recently.

Some folks must confuse pragmatism with a disease.

I got a head scratcher of a PM tirade from someone throwing a temper tantrum recently.
I’ve had a couple of those here too that didn’t make sense to me. I have a guess who sent yours.

Do all those people pay for a GoHunt membership? I can't imagine this person keeps a membership:

"OK ALL CRAZY HATERS OF ALL LIVING BEINGS NEED TO STOP BEING SO INGORANT LEAVE THE ANIMALS ALONE...STOP POACHING HUNTING AND KILLING YOUR ALL IN LEAGUE WITH THE DEVIL"

🤣

Do all those people pay for a GoHunt membership? I can't imagine this person keeps a membership:

"OK ALL CRAZY HATERS OF ALL LIVING BEINGS NEED TO STOP BEING SO INGORANT LEAVE THE ANIMALS ALONE...STOP POACHING HUNTING AND KILLING YOUR ALL IN LEAGUE WITH THE DEVIL"

🤣
Makes no sense for a non-members to be able to comment to me.

Holy hell. I had to stop reading the comments to keep my sanity in check. That one is a real gem lol

🤣
A couple times this whack job tried to bring religion into it. What a piss poor argument.

Genesis 9:3 - Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back