Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Randy Selby custom rifles

freu1chr

Has anyone every bought a rifle from Randy’s custom rifles in wyoming? Thinking of getting one of his rifles specifically the international hunter. JUst wondering what your guys thoughts are on these rifles. Or if i should be looking else where for a custom rifle.

For the price he charges you could have one built from a lot of top notch gunsmiths for less and choose your own specific parts for the build. The action he uses for those builds is very nice though.

I don't know anything about his rifles, but I kinda like his Youtube channel. Not a particularly dynamic speaker, that's probably saying the least, but has some interesting things to say.

Good guy in Fort Shaw MT; 1/2 MOA at 1/2 mile or they don't ship.

For an average hunter probly not a great idea. I spent a day with Kirby wringing out 4 of his cartridges. It was fun, but rifles and components are expensive. I learned a lot in that short time. mtmuley
You don't have to get a proprietary cartridge. I got 300 WinMag and .257 STW. And, I spent a lot of money on rifles, shotguns, fly rods and reels, drift boats and rafts. The rest I wasted.

I had Randy build a 7mm Rem Mag for me in 2007. It is a shooter and has been my go to gun since purchased. I keep my eye open for any of his used rifles up for sale and it doesn’t happen very often. Good luck with your decision, if you have any more questions feel free to PM me. Ryan

Back