Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Randy said i should..

Schmalts... how many water bottles were gone ?

East facing slopes face East. Sun comes up in the East...... It also sets in the West ;)

Schmalts...

I guess where I was confused is when you said, "in the AM so I could glass to the east before the sun topped over the hills"

If you glass east in the morning...the sun will be in your eyes...glass west at night...the sun will be in your eyes.

I personally wouldnt limit myself during the morning by glassing easterly for 1/2 hour. I'd hunt those places in the evening. Mainly for the reasons you already stated, the deer dont move much until the sun first hits the slopes.

Moosie,

You are a smart................................................guy.

I ain't dum, I just play dat way on da net ;)

Schmalts... Are you more scared of mexicans or mtn lions,bears and Yetti ?

Schmalts-
You are screwed so take it with a grain of salt. Laugh it off and say, "Puck you!" As I know you will be able to.
I step into IT every now and then and just have to say, "Take you best shot!" I was able to figure out what you were trying to say in your post. I will just go have a beverage for you. All of my best friends were comedians as this crew is also.

Pointer, you on if you want to apply together, I know some pretty good spots in a different unit.
as far as the rental, bad deal yea. My ins will cover it if I choose to report it but with a 1k deductable and possible rate hikes I will have to weigh it all out.
The problem really was not ground clearence as much as it was how long the front end was on that thing. With so much out in front of the front wheels when the front tires dropped into wash outs the valance was plowing into the other side. A small wheel base suv would have been no problem
In my former job, I had use of a couple of Chevy Tahoes, and we experienced the same problems. The black plastic below the bumper rarely stayed attached longer than a month. Had much better luck with Explorers/Chevy Colorados in regards to that issue. I've never really had too much trouble with ground clearance on any of them, but on many smaller roads, pinstriping will always be an issue.

If I'm applying with you, should I take care of filling out and submitting the applications?? ;) :D

Pointer, you on if you want to apply together, I know some pretty good spots in a different unit.
as far as the rental, bad deal yea. My ins will cover it if I choose to report it but with a 1k deductable and possible rate hikes I will have to weigh it all out.
The problem really was not ground clearence as much as it was how long the front end was on that thing. With so much out in front of the front wheels when the front tires dropped into wash outs the valance was plowing into the other side. A small wheel base suv would have been no problem

My credit card comes with some automatic rental car insurance. might want to check that as an ooption to keep it off the auto policy...

My credit card comes with some automatic rental car insurance. might want to check that as an ooption to keep it off the auto policy...

I never heard of that I need to check into that anybody else ever hear of this?

thanks guys, checking into it. I am told I have mastercard rental ins, we will see if it is usable or just a gimmick i guess. I will report back on the findings.

edit
Your credit card rental insurance (at least mine) is only supplemental to your auto regular insurance policy and will only cover the deductible. This is what Mastercard told me. am hoping not to get me insurance company involved so I am waiting to hear what the damage charges are. waiting... waiting... all I got was a letter so far saying a claim is filed and they are waiting on estimates. What will cost me is the down time of the truck I have to cover the rental company lost time as well. But I don't know why they cannot rent the thing out until it goes to the repair shop, it is perfectly drivable.

Last edited:
Well, i got off real easy. They are only billing me for $580 in damages. That's OK with me, that means they are either doing nothing to the vehicle, or doing a fast bondo and paint covering the damage. I will see if that Mastercard supplimental ins will cover up to the deductable part and pay whatever out of pocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back