Randy, Here's MY bull of a lifetime (CO)

nr8l

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the website. I actually ran into Randy the other day at bass pro shops. Siper nice guy. He told me I should jump on here and post a pic of my bull that I took this year. This is a public land CO muzzle loader hunt. I hope you enjoy. Congrats to all of that have filled your tags so far. There has been some monsters taken this year.

Attachments

• Copy for on your own adventures.jpg
    Copy for on your own adventures.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 547
Neil:

Great bull. Thanks for posting here. I enjoyed visiting with you in Denver. Good luck the remainder of the season.

Thanks everyone. I am super stoked. I'm like a kid at christmas that can't leave that one toy alone. Only 11 months till next elk season!

Randy it was a pleasure meeting/ visiting with you as well. Good luck on the antelope hunt!

nr81,

That is absolutely awesome CO muzz bull. I would be jacked to. Well done and welcome to the site!!

Thanks guys. Getting ready to start archery deer here in a couple days. hope everyones season is going well

That's a tremendous bull. You should be extremely proud at the accomplishment.
Welcome to the site and post more photos when you get time.
CONGRATS!!

Buckrub, Thank you very much. I am extremely thankful for the oppotunity to take such an animal. I'll try and post another pic.

Attachments

• Copy of DSC02180.jpg
    Copy of DSC02180.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 237

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back