Caribou Gear

Rally Time?

Anyone willing to set this up for me?

MV5BMTgzODUwMTcxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDgxMzk0MjE@._V1_.jpg

I think there’s been apprehension due to Covid.
That is a fair point and not one I immediately thought about when I responded. It would probably be unwise and undoable to pack the house.

One thing I think I have noticed over the last month, is that for better or worse, one “side of the aisle” seems to have further advantage because Covid has altered their behavior less. Their representatives and senators are more likely to be at the Capitol in person and not working remotely, they aren’t wearing masks which is advantageous when it comes to human communication, and they are more likely to show up to give in person testimony.

To be clear, I’m not making a case that people should not take Covid seriously and should not alter their behavior for the greater good or their own, just an observation.

So a rally probably can’t happen, but we can still raise hell and put pressure on them in unprecedented ways. Yesterday I saw a lot of folks sharing this around Facebook. Point 4 is one I read a couple times.

1613833200106.png

Was thinking that it might be time for a large showing of Sportsmen in Helena. Any interest in attending?
There a tentative bill/date? Figure this is a feeler thread for in person support.
The sooner the date the sooner many can situate time off from work. I'm in for a show while respecting covid. A nice sized group on the Capitol lawn (aka snow field) would put more context to the, irritating mass (dismissed) emails.

Don't discount your effect fellas! The bear hunting bill in CA was dropped and I thought for sure the antis had that one in the bag, I'm still shocked by how that went...

When? Is this a showing in opposition towards the array of bogus bills or specific to one main and a p.o.'ed gesture towards the rest?
Would be interesting to flood them with opposition beyond current just prior to placing a mass presentation of $ crafted antlers on Montana Decoy's, etc pressed into the snow?

That ought to get the media snapping pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back