Rain, in Arizona ?

Who’ll stop the rain?
Wow, I hope you guys in Arizona are getting what we just got, almost 2” in 36 hours, on the valley floor. 5+ inches in the foothills, and three to five feet of new snow in the high country. On March 1st we were looking at drought, about six inches total for the year with the rainy season almost over. The average yearly rain fall for Fresno is about 10.5 inches. As of 5pm last night we had 12.45 inches and it rained all night. My back yard looks like a lake, the streets are flooded, creeks, canals and levees are overflowing.

A-con, We just had 4 inches of rain in Mesa. I went out and measured the distance between the drops, personally. It was exactly 4 inches.

:cool:

Just a teaser today. Small spurts of sprinkles in the valley but that usually means more moisture up north where we need it.

AZ402, I hunted the club up by Mayer and it seems to be a decent operation but I realized I'm not a fan of hunting that way. Any time you have to kick a bird to make it fly seems to take a little of the fun out of it. The benefit I do see in them is if you are training a dog or want to get him some work in the off season.

Back