Quote of the week..

but I think an argument exists questioning the wisdom of blatantly glorifying the indiscriminate killing of an animal.

are you pretending to be stupid or just taking advantage of another picture opp?

Like many others here, I've gobs of photos "blatantly glorifying" the indiscriminate killing of animals. Any of them could be considered indiscriminate, depending on who you ask. PETA won't think any differently of a beefcow, archey killed elk, or a hammer killed prairie dog.

The fact is, is that the badger actually chewed Greenhorns foot off when he tried to stomp its head so next tim JB, you will get your videos with a guy shooting prarie dogs in a wheelchair:):)LOL

You ask my daughter what do we do with geese, ducks, elk, deer, etc. and she will say shoot them and eat them. You ask what do we do with prairie dogs she says kill them. Do we eat them, and she will reply with no daddy, they are gross. It's kinda funny. On my grandfather cattle ranch up near Cut Bank we have to put down at least 10+ head of cattle a year due to leg breaks from damn prairie dogs holes. You want to see inhuman, start talking so a few cattle ranchers up there and they will make you get weak in the knees telling you what they do to them.

Greenhorn has my vote for what is worth. Well heck, I'll end this argument. :D My penis is the biggest so I win.........:p

I personally don't give a p-dog's azz if GH skewers a hundred of these things and it shows in IMAX theatres. Hell, I'd prolly buy a ticket. Heck, an AR spitting varmit grenades...even better.

What I find curious is the lack of comment from our usual pc puzzies were it anyone but Kurt.

...just sayin.

Last edited:
I've got to tell you! I've watched the first video over and over again. There's just something wrong with that I tell you.. I can't take it anymore, I'll tell you what gay is GH.Gay is the way you hold you pinky finger when you shoot your bow. You need to pull that finger in like a man. Pretty soon your groupie's will be holding their little fingers just like you.

In the interest of gopher and probably prairie dog killing knowledge, I have found that these heads help a lot with the flopping, crawling, slinking away, greasey grimey gopher guts etc.

Although a little spendy at $20 for 3 they are 110% better than the old school wire judo points. They pull out better; they don’t let the arrow go as far in. They fly pretty good considering the shape. Sometimes you will end up rolling the gopher dead and the arrow will not even be stuck in them. You even get the advantage of getting the near miss shots.

The original “Gopher Whomper” as I call em.

Attachments

• p032836sq03.jpg
    p032836sq03.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 166
Does this make me a groupie? I am not doing the pinkie thing.

I was protecting my grandmothers flowers and driveway. Instead of taking a test he took 2to the chest.

Attachments

• 0531091635[1].jpg
    0531091635[1].jpg
    163 KB · Views: 200
I second dinks whole hearted endorsement of the G5 Gopher Stompers. Been using them for a couple of years and they are way better that the Judo's.

This little fella thought he was safe buy just poking his head out at 54 yards.......... WRONG!

Attachments

• IMG00051-20100625-1535.jpg
    IMG00051-20100625-1535.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 185
great pics of the kids Kurt. My boy shot his first P-daog last weekend with a .22lr. He asked if we could take it home so I could taxidermy it up for him :D:D
I told him "not gonna happen"

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back