Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Quote Of The Day

shrapnel

Watching “Return To Lonesome Dove” and while they were putting up a sign on the ranch in Montana, they were kidding Pea Eye Parker because he couldn’t read the sign.

“People that know where they’re going don’t need a sign telling them where they got.”
Pea Eye Parker

Last edited:
Gus- Well first man that comes along that can read Latin is invited to rob us as far as I’m concerned. I’d like the chance to shoot at a educated man once in my life

Gus- Well we don’t rent pigs and I figure its better to say it right up front cause a man that does like to rent pigs is… he’s hard to stop.

My two favorites.

" you can fill Montana up with Californian's and every ONCE and awhile three Montanans stray to California"20230408_185214.jpg

“Endeavor to persevere.” The Outlaw Josey Wales.

That is my mantra when elk hunting. Well, most of the time…

Way too many great quotes in that movie.

"Well Mr. Carpetbagger, around these parts we've got something known as a Missouri boat ride"

"Sounds like we can't trust the white man"

"Y'all gonna pull them pistols or stand there and whistle dixie?"

"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"

“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
John Wayne in “The Shootist”

“We have an unknown distance yet to run, an unknown river to explore. What falls there are, we know not; what rocks beset the channel, we know not; what walls ride over the river, we know not. Ah, well! we may conjecture many things.”
- John Wesley Powell

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back