Quitters

Wow, bet you are sore now @Greenhorn, bruises in places you didn't know you had. Glad you made it out alive and relatively unscathed. Would be kind of weird to hear a voice talking to you while in a very confused state of mind.

Great night on the gallatin. I hit trees upside down and 15 ft in the air and landed gracefully on my tires in the river. Didn’t make it to the trailhead, but I’m not quitting.
View attachment 305351
Dude......glad your ok!

I rolled one about 3 weeks ago on the way up to hunt the last day of 3rd season in CO. It's not fun!

Just, wow! Maybe a little break would be in order? Make sure your bumps and bruises are just that and nothing else.

Damn… Glad you’re ok. They make more spotting scopes, trucks every day.
I know the feeling. I used my get-out-of-jail-free card early one morning on black ice on Hwy 83.

Yikes. Really glad you came through unscathed. Upside-down in the river would have been ugly.
And still, people decide not to wear seat belts.
This is worth quoting.

In my rollover neither of us were wearing seatbelts. I almost always do, but it was 4 am, we were tired, yadda yadda..... I still am not sure how we didn't get hurt. It scares me to think about it to this day. It was a really unwise choice.

Put your seat belts on!!!!!

How far would river current push a Swaro spotting scope and where was the rollover location? -Asking for a friend.

Seriously though glad you are okay. I had a scared moment myself a couple nights ago when I met an 18 wheeler taking up his side of the road and part of mine on the turn at the Lava Lake parking area. I was expecting the guardrail to hit the bed of my truck and and push me back into traffic.

This is worth quoting.

In my rollover neither of us were wearing seatbelts. I almost always do, but it was 4 am, we were tired, yadda yadda..... I still am not sure how we didn't get hurt. It scares me to think about it to this day. It was a really unwise choice.

Put your seat belts on!!!!!
Yeah, I wasn't trying to derail and start anything. My comment certainly had nothing to do with Kurt's mishap.
Maybe I should have restrained.
I'm really glad " the Man" is OK.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back