MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

QuietKat e-bikes

Huntin' Fool

Any reports?

These have really taken off in the whitetail game. No chance in hell I’m dropping that kind of money but some people swear by them checking cameras and even getting to the stand in some cases

I'm still eyeballing those e-bikes, but from the research I've done the quietkat brand is way overpriced. Either save a few grand getting the same components in other Chinese bikes, or pay the same $5k for a Trek or other legit brand...

E-bikes belong anywhere pack animals are allowed :p

Haven't heard much about them. I think Rambo is the one with bad hunter reviews. Bakou seems to get good press.

Where are you getting your fuel? That is the lowest price I have heard of!
I got news for ya, natural gas that makes a huge amount of the country's electricity has gone from $2.50 under a great President to $8-8.50 under a jackass. That's probably where they are getting their skim pushing electric vehicles. It could also be in Tesla stock, but definitely EQT.

If you want an ebike you ought to go with a high quality bike company, not one of these junkers. The Specialized Levo aluminum frame is priced very similar and is about ten times the bike. Giant and Trek also make great ebikes.

I haven't ridden a quietkat but I have ridden a couple of other ebikes on forest service roads. I think they are great for that purpose if you don't want a louder motorized vehicle. They are limited in power going uphill but you they are great in rolling terrain.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back