NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Quick Wyoming Antelope Hunt

I put a tape on him last night. 81 6/8" gross, 80 4/8" net. I'm thinking he will shrink and miss the awards book but oh well. He will stay over 80 gross at least.

Awesome! You made that look way too easy. There are not book bucks running around in every herd up there.

I'm disappointed in that you don't have an ATV to use. It's unethical to use a pick-up truck in weather like that.. can really tear shit up with a truck, ruts the hell out of those roads.. as opposed to a light ATV with those low psi tires. Thanks for tearing up my public lands... get an ATV you heartless bastard. :D

That is an awesome buck.. take it to the taxidermist, very pretty one.

Wow, he has some great mass! I'd be interested to see what you'd put on the ground if you had more time.

I'm disappointed in that you don't have an ATV to use. It's unethical to use a pick-up truck in weather like that.. can really tear shit up with a truck, ruts the hell out of those roads.. as opposed to a light ATV with those low psi tires. Thanks for tearing up my public lands... get an ATV you heartless bastard. :D

That is an awesome buck.. take it to the taxidermist, very pretty one.
Ummmm. I did have an ATV and I did use it but I'm not a fat ass ATV rider like yourself. :D I'm a fat ass truck driver that can't handle the cold and would rather be inside the cab of a warm truck. I'm pretty soft that way.

Wow, he has some great mass! I'd be interested to see what you'd put on the ground if you had more time.
Even if I had a week it would have ended that day. I'm just a terrible judge of antelope and will be honest I guessed him at around 77 inches with 14" horns. I guess it's always better to guess low.

Awesome buck IB, congrats. As has been said, you're having a great year.

Well done on the truck camping. I've arrived late on a snowy outing a time or two and found that to be the best option. Thick frost in the morning if you don't crack the window a tad, and a little cramped for us average sized people, otherwise not too bad.

Awesome buck, pics and story. Thanks for sharing.

That is a great speed goat. Loved the story. I spent four nights in my truck while hunting in Wyoming this year. I still have a sore back from that. Great job.

NICE pics and Stories !! Tis still a long season, Can't wait to see what else hits the ground....

Back