Caribou Gear

Quick Bait Question

I retrieved a new roll this morning and got the 1 hour done on it. Same little blond bear in there. Maybe she'll grow so fast from my bait that I can shoot her.

Yep, very pretty, but would be an awfully small rug, maybe more like a placemat, or pillow sham. Hehehe

Great pics HS, thanks for sharing. I really like that blond, it is about the size I am looking for... ;)

Well, no new pics yet, but the bait is getting hit hard. I turned the cam off cause I didn't want to eat up film and $$ with raven and chipmunk pics, then I come back only to find it looks like a dang backhoe went through my bait pile!!

I also ran into a guy and his two yound sons going in the same gated road to bait. They took a a five foot black off of it a week ago. Coincidentally, thats the last time I got pics of scarface, my first bear hitting. Oh well.

On the way down the road home I got to show my 2 1/2 year old two bears standing in the road, that was real cool.

Get film tommorrow, pics soon!

ERnie

Good looking pics.

There bait was probably 300 yards away!!! Oh well. Next year I'll spend the time to put one in where no one else will be. I knew this spot was risky, but it was just soooo convenient!

Heck, two baits will attract more than one anyway! You just gotta be the lucky one to get the bear!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back