Yeti GOBOX Collection

Question for everyone (please read)

Delw

How do you login to hunttalk?

is it
www.hunttalk.com

www.huntandlodge.com

I need to know what address you goto to get to the forum or if you go direct to the forum with out stopping at a webpage.

Heres the reason I ask.
we are going to be moving the forum which is now located on the huntandlodge.com server to the hunttalk server. if you log into the forum directly its not going to work(well it will for a certain amount of time)

So right now it would be a good idea to start going to http://www.hunttalk.com then click on forum on the left menu

I can run a rediert page but they suck and tie up bandwidth, I will put up a page on all the hunttalk websites and the address dir of this fourm so you can just click the link.

Delw

I have used huntandlodge.com, but will change.

Thanks for the format Delw.

THANX for using the HuntTalk.com It will make it easier. We're going to be uploading some Stories, Upcoming event's Dirty pictures (Not really but we can get the last 50% of the perverts on this board to switch if I say that
)

Soon Huntandlodge will no lonbger be there so we'll force you to use it at that time anyways

Thanks for the heads-up on that one, Delw. I was using the other method, but will bookmark www.hunttalk.com for future use.

-Rogue-

Hey can we just not tell Gunner? :D I think he has had his head stuck in too many cannons without his helmet! :eek:

Oh geez, now I'll have to change the URL that the HuntTalk banner on our site goes to. You guys just have to creat more work for me don't you. :D

I have just the forums bookmarked but I'll change that before the forums move to the hunttalk.com domain.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back