Question For Bearbait

well george,
dd donuts just dont mold up. we have them in plasic bags air tight and in barrells. they look the same 6 months from now as they do today. thats why i dont eat that stuff.lol im out right now sold whole tt load in 1 week. they go very fast.

good luck bearbait

George
Donuts don't have yeast in them.Thats what makes other bakery goods Mold.

Bear Bait
you going to have any penut butter this year? and if you do you going to have any extra ?? :D :D

[ 27 April 2001: Message edited by: Tobey ]

actually tobey i was talking to my friend in north carolina he gets it for me. he said that its getting harder to get this year. hes going to see what he can do ill keep you posted k. have you used it before ? if you have you know how it works ! keeps them big boys commin in !

bear bait

We have used chocklet penut butter cups one year and it realy worked good.Last year we had 3,000 # of Jelly beans and that worked good too,plus they where real easy to handle.The only problem with them was all the Beany bears LOL

Thats about what I figured Tobey and bearbait.I talked to a guy the other night thast tried to convince me they go bad in a couple months.I should be all set now Bearbait.I got into a local DD.Most of them are all locked up around here but this was still available.They put it in cleaqn plastic bags and then into the drum I left there.I have got 6 55 gal barrels in the past 3 weeks.NO BAGELS !!!!! I only need a bout 15 barrels as I dont bait in N.H. and just bait Maine for dog running.
what is it with those bagels?? Bears wont touch them.Even after I soaked them in grease they wouldnt eat them.I even had one bait thay was getting pounded every night.I carried a bag in only to find it was full of bagels.Damn.I left it anyway.Bears hit it,ate very very little and the bait shut down for several days.!!! What do they know that we dont?LOL

A guy I know packs bread in barrels all the time. As long as you keep air from it it works just fine. What he does is packs the barrel as tight as he can, then he puts some type of liquid over the top. Usually some type of sugar, pie filling, etc.. Once the sugar soaks into the bread it seals itself from the air, no mold at all. We have bought year old barrels from him, with no problems. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back