Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Question About Individual Draw Results For Wyoming

antelopedundee

Does anyone have the WY link that lets you find out which individual/s drew which tags? I know that they post lists of successful applicants so that vendors can pester them, so it must be on their website somewhere.

There is no link.
The dept doesn't publish successful applicant names, vendors go thru proper dept channels (public info requests) to get applicant databases.

Last edited:
There is no link.
The dept doesn't publish successful applicant names, vendors go thru proper dept channels (public info requests) to get vender lists.
In the past I was able to look up a person's address. Maybe they did away with that feature.

There is a checkbox on the screen after you log into your account where you verify that your contact info is correct. At the bottom is a checkbox that says something to the effect of 'do you ant the department to provide your contact info to third party individuals...' I never check that box, but maybe that's what you are looking for?

There is a checkbox on the screen after you log into your account where you verify that your contact info is correct. At the bottom is a checkbox that says something to the effect of 'do you ant the department to provide your contact info to third party individuals...' I never check that box, but maybe that's what you are looking for?
No, but I checked with my contact at WG & FD and now you have to ask for the info and they will generate a list for you.

I drew an antelope tag. You can follow me if you want to but it will be like following a blind cow to the best grazing plots...

I drew an antelope tag. You can follow me if you want to but it will be like following a blind cow to the best grazing plots...
Oh I don't want to follow anyone. Just interested if an old acquaintance for whom I no longer have contact info drew one.

Looks like he passed away a little over a year ago. I hunted with him and his son near Sweetwater Station a time or 2.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back