Question about Browning Rifle

Hopefully the kind of guys who only plan on 1 round a year don't get the chance. I get what you are saying but I wouldn't take a gun in the field that I didn't run a few rounds through before the trip. I have hunted with an "I sighted it in after I bought it 15 years ago" guy but it only happened once and it will never happen again.

6speed, not sure ya got what I was saying? Your 'hopefully those dont get the chance' and ' i have hunted with' response is off topic, seems to be pointing a finger.

>>>Topic is 7's. I like this topic b/c I would like to get more opinions on this topic, not your hope and experience.

Last edited:
Actually your post about needing just 1 round was what I was talking about. Because it is irresponsible to take a gun hunting that you have not practiced with the difference in ammo availability and price becomes a valid decision making point and is most definitely on topic.

Heck Little O, get a 30-06 and make everyone happy.:D

LOL, looking fwd to the pics of your new rig...congrats again.

Thanks for all of the information guys, I have decided to get the 7mm rem mag. When I get the gun I will get some pictures up.

I think you made a good choice. I have owned my A-Bolt (7mm Mag) for 17 years, but have never shot the WSM so I can`t really make comparisons. Never shot "Big" game with it....only thin skin whitetail. I was going to suggest the 7mm mag due to ammo availability and cost too, but that has been covered quit well!

Looking forward to see the pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdK
Back