Yeti GOBOX Collection

Question about Browning Rifle

Hopefully the kind of guys who only plan on 1 round a year don't get the chance. I get what you are saying but I wouldn't take a gun in the field that I didn't run a few rounds through before the trip. I have hunted with an "I sighted it in after I bought it 15 years ago" guy but it only happened once and it will never happen again.

6speed, not sure ya got what I was saying? Your 'hopefully those dont get the chance' and ' i have hunted with' response is off topic, seems to be pointing a finger.

>>>Topic is 7's. I like this topic b/c I would like to get more opinions on this topic, not your hope and experience.

Last edited:
Actually your post about needing just 1 round was what I was talking about. Because it is irresponsible to take a gun hunting that you have not practiced with the difference in ammo availability and price becomes a valid decision making point and is most definitely on topic.

Heck Little O, get a 30-06 and make everyone happy.:D

LOL, looking fwd to the pics of your new rig...congrats again.

Thanks for all of the information guys, I have decided to get the 7mm rem mag. When I get the gun I will get some pictures up.

I think you made a good choice. I have owned my A-Bolt (7mm Mag) for 17 years, but have never shot the WSM so I can`t really make comparisons. Never shot "Big" game with it....only thin skin whitetail. I was going to suggest the 7mm mag due to ammo availability and cost too, but that has been covered quit well!

Looking forward to see the pics.

Back