Quarantined

Even if you are pretty sure it’s nothing, it must be a little nerve wracking. Hope this all turns out to be nothing serious for you. I think people are certainly on edge, and probably hyper sensitive to every little normal sneeze and sniffle, but better to be safe than sorry.

Just heard that my aunt, uncle, and one niece (high school age) have tested positive. My aunt is in ICU with blood clots in her lungs and a fever. My niece has also been admitted to the hospital. Uncle not yet, but he has asthma. Triple whammy...not good.

Be safe out there folks.

Why not make the most of it and go camping?
Our area campgrounds are super Busy right now and my wife needs fast internet to continue working. Our closest neighbor is over a mile away and their is a state forest across the road. The nearest Boat landing on the Mississippi River is about 5 miles away so we are pretty good for outdoor adventures! The youngest and I went for 7 mile stroll this morning and didn’t see anyone!

Even if you are pretty sure it’s nothing, it must be a little nerve wracking. Hope this all turns out to be nothing serious for you. I think people are certainly on edge, and probably hyper sensitive to every little normal sneeze and sniffle, but better to be safe than sorry.

Just heard that my aunt, uncle, and one niece (high school age) have tested positive. My aunt is in ICU with blood clots in her lungs and a fever. My niece has also been admitted to the hospital. Uncle not yet, but he has asthma. Triple whammy...not good.

Be safe out there folks.
Wow! Sorry to hear about all of that. It makes me realize we are very luck and it could be much worse! Thoughts and prayers for everyone.

We should set up the Hunt Talk Quarantine relay for members who are stuck at home w/o adequate liquid necessities. Each state should get their lists together, so they can put the team in motion when needed.

Mandatory theme song is BEER RUN, of course.

Good luck to the family, Gellar. Our prayers are sent up for all who are affected by this.

We should set up the Hunt Talk Quarantine relay for members who are stuck at home w/o adequate liquid necessities. Each state should get their lists together, so they can put the team in motion when needed.

Good luck to the family, Gellar. Our prayers are sent up for all who are affected by this.
Luckily my dad and brother are both in the beer industry so I got my bases covered lol

Thanks! And great idea. probably not the song you were thinking of, but I always think of this version! 🤣🤣

I’m thinking about all you who are effected or have family/friends who are. The preschool my kids go to had to shut down for a couple weeks because a parent of another kid tested positive. Thankfully I was working from home at the time and could handle it, but it would be rough for folks who didn’t have that luxury.

I’m thinking about all you who are effected or have family/friends who are. The preschool my kids go to had to shut down for a couple weeks because a parent of another kid tested positive. Thankfully I was working from home at the time and could handle it, but it would be rough for folks who didn’t have that luxury.
My wife can work from home and I am fortunate to have a boss that puts family first. Our daycare was shutdown for a while too in April and May, no one tested positive but just out of caution.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back