PUT up, or SHUT up Montana girls !!

Bike maker, Stick around and Share more story's !! AWSOME ELK man !!! I'll be running around your hills here in a few weeks. THANX for joining the board and Thanx for sharing the story and PICS !!!!!

Don't mind our sillyness, If ya think this is bad, wait till season is over :D :D

Nice bull, but the most amazing thing is I think that is the 1st time I've ever seen a compliment from The Yetty (see that, I even capitalized). ;)

Bikermaker.. awesome elk and picture! Great Falls? My wife is from there. You poor SOB. :D

Hornseeker, the Betty is a good dude.. just likes to see guys get lumps in thier shorts. He shot a really big antelope last weekend. I didn't see him shoot it, but I did piss on it's tenderloins when he wasn't looking.

Welcome to Hunttalk Bikemaker..
Great story and great elk..What type of bikes you make?... :D :D :D

Wow Its a small world. I drove behind you from Belt to Greatfalls with that elk hanging out of the boat. Nice bull.

FGH, really small world unless you are looking for elk. Looks like you got a nice bull this year too. Way to go...

What kinda bikes I make? None. I got the moniker when I was a kid with all kinds a go-carts and motorcycles. I use it on the snowmobile forums, so I thought I would continue in this forum.

Thanks for all the congrats and welcomes. It is nice to see some forums coming around. All my bookmarks from last hunting season are dead. I'll be around for awhile. hopefully long enuff to get a few more elk.

Yetty, thanks for the hard earned compliment! Gonna go look for bear this weekend. My daughter and our goat.
AJsAntelope.jpg

Way ta go Bikemaker!

Two down 1 big daddy bear to go>
May the same luck continue :D

And.....those pics are CRYSTAL!
Which camera are you using?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-25-2002 19:42: Message edited by: JB Florida ]</font>

which camera?

I have a fujifilm 2600z. It does take a good picture. It was $300 class. next camera I want a much better zoom lens. Its 3x now and 2M pixels. You know the best part about a digital, I can put 1000 pics (low res) on it, some of them will turn out and it doesn't cost me a thing to throw the bad ones in the bit bucket. the camera is small enuff I can always take it with me. last years elk I took about 20 pics before I realized I had no film in that camera. there are a lot of memories a camera like this would have captured forever if I had it sooner, and most of them were hunting pics.

Nice Lope Bikemaker. My daughter is only 3 now (well, and a 1 yr old too). I cant wait till they get big enough to get around a little better.

Actually had my 3 yr old, only 17 months at the time, on my 1st bull kill 2 years ago. That was pretty cool.

Good Luck for bears, I'll have a pocket full of tags this Sunday, anything moves that isnt orange and there'll be lead flying! :eek: :D :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back