Public land transfer layout?

Oneye

Does anyone know of a one page, or could make a decent looking 1 page informative paper about the negatives of the public land transfer and why it is bad for any American who enjoys public lands for any use? It would be nice to simply have a nicely laid out document of about 1 page that could be posted or handed out at events that hits on the negatives of this issue? I could probably make one but someone who is a little more graphically savvy would probably make a better one.

I like this idea! I too have no graphic design experience what-so-ever, but would love to distribute something like this for the new WI chapter of the BHA.

Maybe not exactly what your looking for, but BHA has a multi page PDF on their site (can't find it right now for some reason) and one of the pages is a table laying out exactly what happens when the States get their hands on the land.

Might be a good starting point at least, I have it saved on my work computer, I'll try to post it up later.

Does anyone have the link to that BHA packet. I know what one it is I just can't find it. Someone posted it here once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back