Public land nemesis

Looks like he's about ready to bolt just looking at the camera.
He used to bolt everytime his picture was taken in that spot and another spot, but now he just looks around real cautious and slinks away in those spots. Maybe he is loosening up a bit. Haha

Reactions: JDH
That is an amazing buck, wow. Thanks for sharing, that being said.....

One thing for sure, and you can take this with a grain of salt or whatever, but anytime pics of a buck of that caliber is posted on the internet, you can be dang sure there's gonna be some dudes in your hunting area, unless you have exclusive permission on private ground. There are hundreds if not thousands of people that just trolling hunting forums & viewing and not being registered, looking for information just like you posted.

The exact reason I do not post trail cam pics, just my $0.02

That is an amazing buck, wow. Thanks for sharing, that being said.....

One thing for sure, and you can take this with a grain of salt or whatever, but anytime pics of a buck of that caliber is posted on the internet, you can be dang sure there's gonna be some dudes in your hunting area, unless you have exclusive permission on private ground. There are hundreds if not thousands of people that just trolling hunting forums & viewing and not being registered, looking for information just like you posted.

The exact reason I do not post trail cam pics, just my $0.02
True, but they better pack a lunch if someone wants to hunt this deer. It's no walk in the park getting into his territory. So if someone can pull it I'll be the first to congratulate them.

Just got done packing some lunches for tomorrow. Got a few beers, waters, and other snacks packed up to and two buddies are meeting me in the morning to put the miles on all day tomorrow. Hopefully we have some luck.

Just got done packing some lunches for tomorrow. Got a few beers, waters, and other snacks packed up to and two buddies are meeting me in the morning to put the miles on all day tomorrow. Hopefully we have some luck.
I have plenty of buddies, but if I have a buck like Chief located they would be looking in a different spot.

Back