Caribou Gear Tarp

Public land nemesis

I have plenty of buddies, but if I have a buck like Chief located they would be looking in a different spot.
The one guy is my hunting buddy who is not a whitetail hunter, but I put him and his son in areas last season to maybe get a shot at this buck so they know of him and the other guy is my retired neighbor who knows his life depends on his silence. 🤣

I hate to say it, but man, the clock is ticking!!!! Let the air out of him this year, old bucks dont live forever.
I was worried about him going downhill this year. I was quite surprised when I seen him looking good. This has gotta be the year tho!

I was worried about him going downhill this year. I was quite surprised when I seen him looking good. This has gotta be the year tho!
Watched a vampire buck via trailcam from 2013-2019. He was a big shooter 5x5 in 2013. From about 2015 on i kept thinking shit, he has to start coming down this year! Kept getting surprised. He spent a few years swapping g5s from side to side, but kept getting bigger, peaked out 2017 or 2018, then came down 2019 and he finally slipped up and appeared in daylight for the first time in at least 7 seasons, and my dad put an end to the saga. Youll get him, sometimes it just takes a half decade or more for the big boys to screw up!

Watched a vampire buck via trailcam from 2013-2019. He was a big shooter 5x5 in 2013. From about 2015 on i kept thinking shit, he has to start coming down this year! Kept getting surprised. He spent a few years swapping g5s from side to side, but kept getting bigger, peaked out 2017 or 2018, then came down 2019 and he finally slipped up and appeared in daylight for the first time in at least 7 seasons, and my dad put an end to the saga. Youll get him, sometimes it just takes a half decade or more for the big boys to screw up!
This gives me some new hope and motivation.

That's awesome that you guys finally sealed the deal with that elusive guy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back