Public Comment Period Open for Georgia 23-25 Season and Regs

RobertD

Not a lot of Georgia hunters on here but I know there are a few, and probably several lurkers as well. If you live here, hunt here or aspire to hunt here, public comment period is now open regarding several hunting-specific issues.

You can follow the link to learn more.

Among other things, GA DNR is again soliciting comments regarding the possibly of adding an extended archery season through January 31 in several counties in Southwest GA.

Increased data collection (report your kills!) and a better understanding of the SWGA deer rut has already netted extended days for Seminole and Decatur counties. I'm writing in tonight to voice my support for further research in Early and Miller counties specifically, but several others counties are on the table as well.

We've also got the state potentially adding 100 alligators to the statewide quota, and a possible extension of the bear season in the Central Zone, though the latter issue affects very few of us.

Hoping everyone who hunts here will take time to comment on any of the issues listed or others that matter to you. Now is the time!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back