Proud of my boy.

Once again, outstanding photos! What do you do with all those ducks! I love going out- but there's only so much waterfowl I can stand.

Once again, outstanding photos! What do you do with all those ducks! I love going out- but there's only so much waterfowl I can stand.

Putting in some duck jerky this evening.:D

If I didn't have a dog, I would not hunt ducks. Nothing like watching a dog do something he loves....especially when he does it well.

Duck jerky...never had any. Dumb question, so nobody laugh...but is it any good? Any particular taste?

Truly you cannot tell the difference between duck and goose jerky and any other type of jerky. Between me and my son I end up making lots of jerky out of ducks and geese.

Nemont

Really nice photos!

Love the early season hunting with all the different duck species, makes it interesting.

Good looking dog as well.

Congrats, hope the phez numbers are decent, headed out Wed-Fri to check for myself.

Stunning photos, like always! Someday I gotta get me a canvasback, congrats on a great dog as well.

Lots of cans; thankfully. My shooting the first day was nothing to be proud of.:eek:

Awesome job banging some ducks. The dog is looking great. Pass shooting or dekes? Congrats on the bull can.

Thanks. No cheating, hunting over dekes.

Truly you cannot tell the difference between duck and goose jerky and any other type of jerky. Between me and my son I end up making lots of jerky out of ducks and geese.

Nemont

+1, in fact I've had duck jerky that tasted better than any big game jerky I've had.

Whenever I see a post from Miller, I know I'm going to see some incredible photos. You could make a living with those skills. Thanks for sharing.

Great pics as usual and it looks like you got yourself a keeper in that new pup. good deal.

Great looking dog and birds. I am training up my new pup right now but he won't be fully ready until next year. My old black girl is severely crippled up and I am using her in very short hunts to help teach my 20 week old yellow boy. He tracked, flushed, and retrieved his first 2 birds this weekend. He looks a lot like Gunr. I know how proud you are of your pup, and it sure is a good feeling as they start putting it together.

Attachments

• Chase 4 months.JPG
    Chase 4 months.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 160
  • Chases first birds.JPG
    Chases first birds.JPG
    334.5 KB · Views: 150
Back