MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

processors around Laramie?

RUT JUNKEY

I may be jinxing my antelope hunt . . .but, does anyone have any info on a good processor around the Laramie area?? We will be trying our luck the first week of Oct in area 42. Thanks guys.

Not sure about laramie but i use a local guy here in cheyenne hes fast cheap and does great work he adds fat if wanted and makes bulk sausage no extra charge ...i dropped my bull off yesterday itll be ready today since it was quartered and skinned it was $100 i got steaks roasts burhger and 15# of itallian sausage. let me know if you need a number.

You're making me hungry!! If you can, go ahead and give me the number. I hope I will need it!!:D Thanks for the help.

I used to live in Laramie and can't think of one there, I know for sure there is one in Rock River which is about 40 miles north of Laramie. Depends on where you are hunting. Good luck!

I'm not sure where we will end up. We are hunting area 42 and possibly the Como Bluffs area? Not sure, probably do some scouting the first couple of days. I believe Rock River is close to Como Bluffs, so, that would be nice. Any places to camp in that area? thanks.

I'll be up there during the first part of October for my Pronghorn too, so I could use your guys number too gman.

thanks,
Jeff

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back