Pro Lurker From MT

Jst_Enuf

Hello all,

I joined this forum 10 years ago and lurk nearly on the daily. I'm mostly here for the entertainment and just to gauge where peoples' heads are at regarding various topics. I've reached out to a few folks over the years but never felt compelled to get caught up in the discussions. A post earlier today made me think I should "pay it forward" a bit and I will continue to offer help where I have some useful info. Anyway... Born and raised Montanan and have hunted several states in the West. Been to SE Alaska(POW and Kuiu). Fished Mexico for bass(El Salto and Baccarac). I'm pretty heavy into the application game and apply for about 40-ish tags/year across the west, so I have a decent handle on the happenings in that arena. I'll try to contribute where I can.

Hello all,

I joined this forum 10 years ago and lurk nearly on the daily. I'm mostly here for the entertainment and just to gauge where peoples' heads are at regarding various topics. I've reached out to a few folks over the years but never felt compelled to get caught up in the discussions. A post earlier today made me think I should "pay it forward" a bit and I will continue to offer help where I have some useful info. Anyway... Born and raised Montanan and have hunted several states in the West. Been to SE Alaska(POW and Kuiu). Fished Mexico for bass(El Salto and Baccarac). I'm pretty heavy into the application game and apply for about 40-ish tags/year across the west, so I have a decent handle on the happenings in that arena. I'll try to contribute where I can.
A belated welcome from the Great Falls side of the Big Sky Country.

Welcome to becoming more interactive on the site. There's good and bad and invariably someone will make a snide/offish response when you put yourself out there. Let it roll off your back and carry on knowing the individual is probably a miserable person. I like to think we're here to be supportive when possible and keep it to yourself if you have nothing positive (or neutral) to add to the conversation.

Hello all,

Welcome.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back