"Privatization" of drawing process in Idaho...

The no commissioner or IDFG employee part was even called by the sponsor as a nuclear option if they don't go along with some other issues, including the 3rd party draw. Its nothing but being spiteful and flexing some muscle; Idaho politicians are a classy bunch to say the least.

The no commissioner or IDFG employee part was even called by the sponsor as a nuclear option if they don't go along with some other issues, including the 3rd party draw. Its nothing but being spiteful and flexing some muscle; Idaho politicians are a classy bunch to say the least.

That one is a real fair Bill that wouldn't allow a Commissioner or F&G employee to apply for a tag in their own state! I'm sure that would be challenged in court real quick if it passed and would cost the taxpayers a lot of money to fight BS legislation!

One thing this state loves doing is losing court cases and spending tax payers dollars doing so. I've finally decided its time for me to look into a specialty license plate for my pickup hat doesn't say "famous potatoes" on it because I'm just embarrassed to be associated with it.

" We get ours or we'll attack your ability to ever get yours " - Jeff Sidways

I say if you are on any committee that governs fishing and hunting you and your family should be ineligible to participate.
We need transparency!

" We get ours or we'll attack your ability to ever get yours " - Jeff Sidways

I say if you are on any committee that governs fishing and hunting you and your family should be ineligible to participate.
We need transparency!

Or you own a high fence elk ranch and your family also gets landowner deer and elk tags every year.

So some fricking moron loser says " I never draw a tag but that Fish and Game guy always draws!" and a bill is introduced to deny the employee and all his or her family from ever entering the drawing! First things first; the whiner is just a whiner and I'll bet my paycheck against his he couldn't back up his claim with proof. Then rather than just dismiss the loser and let him continue to be a loser wallowing in his own self pity; a loser legislator crawls out of his gopher hole and agrees with the loser whiner and a BS (illegal) Bill is introduced. God, we're in serious trouble in this Country with people like this as elected officials!

Idaho can hire me to do their draw. I'll work for less than the contractor.

I can create an excel spreadsheet and generate random numbers. Lock the values in and sort by the lowest number. I could easily have it done within a week after the application period closes.

The people can then see how close or far away you came from drawing a specific tag in a Unit.

Bill after bill introduced that just make you shake your head. I cannot believe what we are up against. These people are morons.

That one is a real fair Bill that wouldn't allow a Commissioner or F&G employee to apply for a tag in their own state! I'm sure that would be challenged in court real quick if it passed and would cost the taxpayers a lot of money to fight BS legislation!

I know a lot of F&G people here in Montana and without exception they are hunters. I would think the vast majority in Idaho are the same. If that crazy bill was passed and I was a F&G employee I would have to dust off the ol' resume.

I know a lot of F&G people here in Montana and without exception they are hunters. I would think the vast majority in Idaho are the same. If that crazy bill was passed and I was a F&G employee I would have to dust off the ol' resume.

Sounds like something CA would do to ensure they get libtards in the department.

Just another back door attempt to run F&G as they see fit... Based on the highest bidder. I think it's time to use the legislative process to let Jeff "Sideways" know he's pushed a little to far. Didn't you Montana folks pass a ballot initiative to stop the importation of domestic game farm animals. Care to share some of that info as I think a shot directly to his pocket book might just let him and his ilk know we're fed up and paying attention.

Ha this is comical. Show some proof that it is rigged. Oh wait there's not. Just people crying "poor me", "I never draw", or "this system has to be rigged". News flash people, it's random drawing. That means you could statistically never draw or statistically you could draw every year, thats a random drawing. People like this are sad.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back