Print money, eliminate tax

howl

I should probably find somewhere on reddit to ask this, but then I'd have to go on reddit.

Near as I can figure, taxes are unnecessary for a government, given fiat currency. I mean a government, not necessarily an effective one. They can just print what they spend. We have seen the result is destabilizing inflation.

However, a small amount of inflation is a given in a growth economy finance such as ours. Inflation is going to happen. Money printing can be the major factor in the rate of inflation. If taxation ceased, then money printing could finance, so to speak, a government.

How much could the government print per year without causing excessive inflation? I mean literally just pushing a button, not the usual process.

I should probably find somewhere on reddit to ask this, but then I'd have to go on reddit.

Near as I can figure, taxes are unnecessary for a government, given fiat currency. I mean a government, not necessarily an effective one. They can just print what they spend. We have seen the result is destabilizing inflation.

However, a small amount of inflation is a given in a growth economy finance such as ours. Inflation is going to happen. Money printing can be the major factor in the rate of inflation. If taxation ceased, then money printing could finance, so to speak, a government.

How much could the government print per year without causing excessive inflation? I mean literally just pushing a button, not the usual process.
How many accounts does Hircine have? :unsure:

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back